shudo nan shoku means

GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay GAY gay

Friday, April 22, 2011

Between The Ocean And Heaven



In ocean and heaven is that where you’ll find me
Pretend you are sane and they will not bind me

A life full of promise and yet so much pain
A past in the way I can not contain

You looked in my eyes and whispered a smile
Pain walked the earth and gave me a mile
I reached out so far and cried out so loud
Screams weren’t heard they hid in a shroud

Flowing through life trapped underground
The boy in the bubble can’t make a sound

I hold back the tears but sometimes they flow
No one can see me or all that I know

If there is an ocean that reaches to heaven
Book me a ticket I’ll take number seven

The past I relive day after day
Never just once but on replay

Screaming out loud until my ears bleed
Keeping inside just what I need

I feel it too much I wish I was numb
Take it away I want to be done

My voice it is shallow my heart it is full
A past full of trauma but death is the pull

I’m empty and broken and so full of rage
My memories a prisoner trapped in a cage

In ocean and heaven is that where you’ll find me
The lie and the truth the fight that will kill me

No comments:

Post a Comment